Tuesday, September 14, 2004

Random musings.

I haven't really knitted anything of late, hmmmm, I have knitted something. How bad is this I can't remember what? The feathers scarf! 

I'd better be off and do something more productive. Yes I should be knitting something. Tonight's CSI night, must find something simple to knit while I watch.

Why knit anything at all you may ask? Even if you don't I'm going to tell you anyway. I find I tend to fidget, it doesn't matter how interesting whatever it is I'm watching I have to be doing something or I roam about reorganizing or searching for something I know I have but where is it?

Yes, my attention span is that short, hence the many WIP. Sad I know.

Todays quote I find highly applicable to me.
"I'm sure people see me as a screaming redhead with a big pair of boobs, but I like to think I've got things to say."
Geri Halliwell, former member of the Spice Girls.

No comments: