1) How long have you been spinning/Knitting/Crocheting?
Knitting - 3 years? About I think.
2) Do you consider yourself a beginner, novice, or experienced Yarn Artist?
A Novice by this stage.
3) What type of fibers have you worked with?
Everything just about, no alpaca or cotton yet.
4) What types are you dying to try?
5) Are you allergic to anything, (Fibers, Food, Smells that make you want to puke, etc.)?
No, nothing that I am yet aware of.
6) Do you have any Disorders, ex: Diabetes?
Aside from being insanity?
7) What is your Favorite Time/Style period, ex: Romatic, Grecian,Metal, Goth,etc?
8) What fibers do you dislike?
Some acrylics, they feel naaasty!
9) Name some of your favorite Artist, Movie wise, Television if you watch it ex: I heart Keanu, some things cant be helped, and Rachel loves Mike Ness !?
10) Whos your favorite Character ex: Jack or Cpt Jack?
11) Do you prefer natural colored fibers, or handpainted/dyed fiber?
No preference - just so long as it's dark colours I'm happy
12) What are you favorite colors?
Black, Blue, Purple and red
13) What colors do you dislike?
PINK!!!! Not to fond of yellow and orange either.
14) What projects are you currently working on?
Far too many socks!
15) Do you have a wishlist?
Ah, no. Well I do but it's huge and completly insane.
16) Do you have any other favorite hobbies?
Cooking! Pirates? Is that a hobby? Being a pirate perhaps?
17) Whens your birthday?(mm/dd) (Thanks Rach')
18) What is your favorite food, candy, scents that you love!! Etc.?
Choclate! Coffee! Chocolate! Did I mention coffee???
19) Are you pierced at all? Any tattoos? Can you/would you wear jewelery that isn't real?
Not currently but have been nose/ears/navel and will probably be once again. No tatts as of yet. Sob.
20) What do you like Culturally, ex: Celtic, African, Devil Worshiping, Kidding!?
Celtic - a lot of my ancestry is form there! Asian.
21) What do you use to store your needles/hooks in?
My knitting bags and an ice bucket (a Millienum one no less)
22) What kind of music do you like? Can your computer/stereo play MP3s? (if your buddy wants to make you a CD)
Metal/Rock but I do also like Madonna and Cher and a bit of that stuff called rap. Yes, I think so.
23) What's your favorite season and why?
Winter, because it's more likely to be cold and wet and it's easier to be miserable old miser.
24) What season do you abhor?
Summer - Far too hot!
25) How about Sports, any that you just cant get enough of or do they make you throw up in your mouth just a little?
Sports? Bah no! Unlessyou include pole dancing.
26) What is your family situation Do you live alone?
I live with Mr Invisable and a number of action figures.
27) Do you have any pets?
The Daft white Cat and rebel band of lint.
28) Do you like handmade gifts?
Love them! That added personal touch is very heart warming - but not too much!
29) What's your favorite thing to make, knit/crochet or other craft wise?
Scarfs? I seem to make a lot, proabbly because there so versatile. Closely followed by hats. I am a hat person.
30) Do you prefer straight or circular needles?
Either or, depending on my project.
31) Do you own a yarn winder and/or swift?
32) Tell us how you learned to knit/crochet?
I saw the first SnB book and started with squares to see if I caould do it and boom! Here I am.
33) Do you enjoy getting helpful hints from others or does it just piss you off?
Ummmmmm, yes and no. Depending on what it is.
34) How old is your oldest UFO?
Probably 3 years?
35) Is there anything that you collect?
Cookie cutters! Anything Halloween related, anything with skulls, oh and aprons!
36) Any books, yarns, needles or patterns out there you are dying to get your hands on?
Happy Hooker! Noro Gemstones. Skull Needles. 2.5mm bamboo/pony pearl double points. LoTech Sweat Silk Corset Domknitrix Book
37) What knitting magazine subscriptions do you have if any?
38) Are there any new techniques you'd like to learn?
39) Do you enjoy knitting socks? How big are yer boats (feet)?
Yeah, size 9 Aussie which is about a US 9/10 in cms/inches ??????