Monday, March 07, 2005

The Alien does not have three faces.

I've failed the challenge of making sure the ALien has three faces by tomorrow's SNB meet-up. However I have recommenced work on the second mitten from the second pair of mittens in the Bendigo Rustic in the shade Columbine. 2 and a half rows so far and counting.
Tiny steps, tiny steps. A mitten today, an Alien's face tomorrow.

And to answer Sharon's question: Ebay the seller is Wicked Shoes and Boots (wickedshoesandboots). They have some fantastic stuff I can feel another purchase coming on.

In honour of the "Flames of Desire" check this out! You'll need to go into the Media section, my fave is the one of the hot tub. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

Oh well, I had better get back to the knitting.

Until next time,
Suzi.
A bona fide red head and damn proud of it.

No comments: