Monday, March 21, 2005

If I were a rich girl.

Apart from owning my very own yarn store I would shopping here - at Vicious Venus.
Bound to be something to match the shoes......

I have been very remiss with my knitting today, I have done none. And I don't care. I might get some done tonight when I sit down to Crossing Jordan.

I am so not looking forward to work tomorrow it's meeting day, that's all I need umpteen dozen people yaffling at me all at once. Although having said that I know of at least three who won't be there so maybe there will be more?

We had a stall at the Franklin House Fair yesterday for my CWA branch, there seems to be the same five of us always running these things. I think we need a bigger branch I think there is at least ten of us. Not that you'd know it.

Ah it'll soon be time for Jordan I have to many things to organise, and dinally finish unpacking the shopping. I started. I also started a box of chocolates for Easter but I've stopped that now.

Until next time,
Suzi.
A bona fide red head and damn proud of it.

No comments: