Monday, March 28, 2005

I'm back!

I haven't had a chance to catch up on all that has happened yet so I am just dropping a quick line to let you all know I'm back and plan to catch up on all the latest news and e-mails.

Sunday lunch went off alright in the end. I strongly suspected in the morning during preperation one or more of us would start channeling Gorden Ramsey. All of us ofcourse knew how Sunday lunch should be done right and camps were formed.

My responsibility for the lunch was the Sticky Garlic Potatoes - which turned out to be quite a success if I do say so myself. On Saturday afternoon, I made the Easter Nest Cake up in readiness for the lunch and made the choc-cream filling Sunday morning after the potatoes were done.

On the trip away I managed to knit half of the third Alien face, I got another quarter done Sunday afternoon before tea and never got back to it as I had a nap after tea. I've been confined with germy people and I am hoping with plenty of sleep, fluid and cold tablets I can beat it before it sets in.

On the trip back home today I did a few rows on the baby scarf, it must be nearly three-quarters done now. Once again I din't get alot done because I slept most of the trip back.

Well, that's all for today as I haven't had a chance to upload the pictures yet.

Until next time,
Suzi.
A bona fide red head and damn proud of it.

No comments: