Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Let me entertain you.

No, please I insisit. Oh alright, you entertain me then I don't really mind.

I missed yesterday, but I had my SNB meet-up which was lots of fun. I'll tell you all more later about that.

Actually I'll tell you more tomorrow, since I'm still sulking since instead of knitting a left mitten I have competed and done the thumb on a second right mitten. Head slap time.

I've been fiddling with the side of my blog again, all the NEW attractions are listed at the top uinder the Darkside Hostess. This is the place to find anything new, my latest interest or the best place to find links to stuff I've mentioned recently in my posts.

Enough for now, I'm not sure if I can knit again after the crushing defeat of the mitten.

Until next time,
Suzi.
A bona fide red head and damn proud of it.

1 comment:

yarnivorous said...

Suzi, you are emulating the yarnharlot herself in knitting two of the same handed mittens - she now has three mittens for her MSF fundraiser..... It is making me very glad that I only knit ambidextrous mittens!