Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Welcome to the Darkside Inn!

The place for fine wine, food and company!

Oh alright, the place for mostly chocolate cakes, anything with alcohol and possibly fine company. It'll be very fine company if Matt Hardy checks in.

At this stage it is very much under construction. The first posts will be after this weekend and will be the end results of my expedition into a kitchen. I have my pith helmet and machete at the ready, I am willing to take on all comers.

Sunday Lunch has gone from 4 to 6 to 10. Granted it's 8 and two small children - but that Easter Nest cake is just going to stretch. No leftovers or seconds. Sob sob!

I suppose since this is my knitting blog I should talk about it here and now. I worked on the baby scarf again - yes again! I might be hopefull but I think it has made it to the halfway mark or very close to it.

Oh I should probably tell you how to find the Inn, you'll find to the right at the top of the sidebar under the Darkside Hostess with the Mostess you'll see the option of visiting the Inn. A few links so far but that's it, I'm hoping to add more and lots of photos.
Probably they will mostly be me having a breakdown in the kitchen because there wasn't enough wine to sustain my culinary adventure.

Until next time,
Suzi.
A bona fide red head and damn proud of it.

2 comments:

Sharon said...

Sounds like you are going to be pretty busy in the kitchen over Easter. But you know it doesn't matter how busy you will be there will always be time to sip a glass of something, enjoy.

amandazen said...

Oooo Chocolate cake....

Amanda