Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Knitting!

Yes, I have actually done some today, I did none last night after all because I have been feeling a little off the last few days but I think that's done with now.

I knitted this morning working on the leftover scarf, and I worked on it again on the way home tonight on the bus.

Baywatch the Hawaii Reuninon turned out to have some of the guys in it after all, the case lied! Pamela Anderson was, well Pamela Anderson. She does have that unique style all of her own.

Tonight since i am feeling better I think we will have the Peanut Butter and Banana Sandwich - I am most looking forward to it.

Something else I am most looking forward to, Matt Hardy! Or more specifically Matt in his Hot Tub. Hmmmm, he should make a video In The Hot Tub with Matt an entire interveiw conducted from his Hot Tub.
I like it.

Until next time,
Suzi.
A bona fide red head and damn proud of it.

No comments: