Sunday, March 06, 2005

Chocoholics Ahoy!

I want chocolate. And lots of it.

It helps me do my best thinking and knitting and movie watching. I bought Spiderman 2 today in the Video Ezy sale, they'd marked him down in price again.

I'm very excited, the only thing I like better than (or maybe equal to) Matt Hardy would have to be a superhero. My fave superhero is tied between Wolverine and Hellboy at the moment.
I do like bad boys - especially if they're going to bring me chocolate.

I did do some work on the Alien's third face yesterday. Hopefully I'll get a little more done while watching Spiderman tonight.

On the Dulaan front, our SNB group has accumulated a scarf, hat and two pairs of mittens. I do believe there is a second hat and pair of mittens in the making. We've done well, I'll have to get a picture of all our items together before we send it off.

I'm afraid that's it for today, hopefully the Alien will have a third face next time I write my blog post.

Until next time,
Suzi.
A bona fide red head and damn proud of it.

1 comment:

amandazen said...

Hey Suzi-
I emailed those pics to you, cannot wait to steal your button!

Amanda