Friday, March 18, 2005

I have been knitting.

I have I swear. I have a bus load of witnesses. I didn't knit this morning because I ran the risk of poking someone non stop - yes the bus was that full.

It's still been on the scarf in 8-ply. I'm hoping to do something more exciting once it's sone, ot equally captivating.

Maybe I might be brave and foray into a Bruce Lee knit - if you check out the Awesome SKull Chart link under Skull Selection (it's right at the top possibly before Pirate Lil?) the knitter has also designed a Bruce Lee chart and it is way cool looking.

Until next time,
Suzi.
A bona fide red head and damn proud of it.

1 comment:

spyderkl said...

Hi Suzi! Yes, my shiny new browser lets me make comments now. That *does* look like a nice Bruce Lee chart. That might look nice on a bag...maybe.
Karen