Friday, March 25, 2005

A Quick Update

Ah, I was meant to be away for the Easter weekend, I pictured myself incommunicado with at least three days to devote to my knitting with no distractions or excuses. Well the fact that I am writing this now means I obviously haven't got that yet. I'll be travelling tomorrow, baking the cake for Sunday's lunch when I reach my destination and then making my bed up and probaly spending the evening working on some knitting.

Sunday morning I will crawl from my bed and be thrilled to know I will be cooking a fraction less of Sunday lunch. Now that the numbers have increased everybody doubts the origianl menu.
My sister dosent' think we should be doing stuff for the first time on Sunday and my mother doubts everyone else will like the Saffron Roast Lamb.

Well I am still going to have my Sticky Garlic Potatoes, because I don't eat roast lamb or any roast meat for that matter so I will not be deprived of my potatoes!

Since I'm only cooking potatoes I figure that now gives me a bit more time Sunday morning to knit, and bugger them all I'll knit all Sunday after lunch as well.

I've got the baby scarf packed, mainly because it lives in my hand bag so I can get it out and actually work on it when i have spare moments - it's been worked on too! I'll have to carry something small round all the time. I've also packed the alien and hope to make progress on it's third face.

I think that's all, look for some photos after the weekwnd is over - it'll be Monday before I blog again.

Until next time,
Suzi.
A bona fide red head and damn proud of it.

5 comments:

amandazen said...

Have a great holiday weekend!

Amanda

amandazen said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
amandazen said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
amandazen said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
amandazen said...

I am sorry I did not mean to spam you my mouse got stuck.

Amanda