Saturday, March 19, 2005

The Bad Ass Knitter Strikes Back

The Bad Ass Knitter returns to run my knitting life again, she is very excited about this latest venture.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Yes, we're going to flash our stash. Are you? Full details can be found here.

I am in major covet territory at the moment, the much admired and lusted after Matt Hardy has bought himself a 2005 model Corvette. A RED one at that! I am in major drool territory. Check this out! Full Credit must go to the very wonderful MatthewMooreHardy.com

I can't wait till I have my mid-life crisis. I'm going to get a fast blonde and an even faster car - a red one because they go faster! No, wait! A fast blonde with a driver's license and a fast red car!
I can just imagine it now, VROOM VROOM!

I wonder if you can knit a red car? Hmmm....I have found Knitted Dice to ahng on your rear veiw mirror OMG! How retro is that? I have to make a pair even if I never do anything with them - it's like the knitted lampshade.

Ah, I should probably quit rambling and actually do some knitting, I really need to get something else finished.

Until next time,
Suzi.
A bona fide red head and damn proud of it.

No comments: