Sunday, February 27, 2005

How cool? Or am I the only one thinking so?

I shamelessly swiped this from The Knitting Curmudgeon.

You can either pick to show your "evil" rating......
This site is certified 31% EVIL by the Gematriculator

Or your "good" rating!
This site is certified 69% GOOD by the Gematriculator

Which is good, cause then it can suit my mood. Like at the moment when I hate the world I can be evil and then when it (hopefully) passes I can go back to being good. Or something very close to it.

Speaking of good, thanks to Mossy Cottage Knits I've had the chance to read Couisin Tom's blog .

And bad, one of my fave haunts - a message board which shall remain nameless has turned into a seething pot of something, something not good. So I think I will stay right away from that for some time.
I hold no responsibility for it, because for once in my life during a time of uproar I kept my mouth shut and said nothing. I don't know what's happened to me, but I hope it dosen't last long. This not saying anything is going to kill me. I must be getting old.

No comments: