Thursday, February 24, 2005

The Knitter Strikes Back!

Project Seven is done! I finished knitting the purple/grey scarf last night and sewed the ends away. If I can keep the momentum going there will hopefully be an eighth very soon.

Do you know what I discovered today? A knitted bikini with matching sarong! Knit bikini's are hard to come across most of them seem to be crocheted. It's at this very cool site and some of the other knit projects worth a look include the Moniter and Mouse Cosy's. And my personal fave the "Knitster" Illusion Scarf! How cool?
You can find all of these here at the DIY Network in the Knit section.

I bought a new pair of 4.5mm today so I can get back to knitting the Angora Supreme. I don't think I'll get anything knit done tonight.
I haven't been sleeping well these last two nights and I am going to lay blame on that tv program about Jon Benet, since it really creeped me out at the time. There are some really strange people out there and I say that as one of the more normal ones.

Cruising through my local Spotlight today I have to say I was impressed the 50% off table looked as though not only had it been tidyed but actually organised. It's a pity we still can't say the same about the rest of the yarn section.

I think that's it for today I'm gonna call it quits, put my feet up, be immediatly sat upon by cats and watch Scooby Doo. Ultimate feel good pick-me up.

1 comment:

amandazen said...

Hi Suzi-
Thanks so much for the link to the DIY site they have some cool stuff there!

Amanda