Thursday, February 03, 2005

More unsuspecting targets for my knitting!

Well boys and girls it has been a long day today.

Onto today's topic I discovered this at Karen's blog The Spinning Goth who in turn discovered it at Emma's blog Emma & Co.

The Dulaan (doo-lahn′) Project can be found at Mossy Cottage Knits. I am thinking about giving it a go because I figure I can do beanies for little people who probably won't mind that they are very stripey due to the use of odd balls from within my stash and will probably be more exciting than squares which was the original plan for the odd balls. Once I get something made (if might be more appropriate) I can send it away to the US and feel a smidge more rightous.

Hence the button which will soon be gracing my blog.
Hosted by Photobucket.com

I failed to get anything knitted last night so to keep on track with this hat, I want to have it finished by the weekend because then it will be over and done with. I hate this hat, once it's done I'm another project closer to the end and I can buy some really nice yarn. I have my eye on some sari silk I really wantt to knit something out of it even if it's only a flower.

That's it for today, I'm afraid I don't have any photos to share of any more of my FO's or works in progress just yet but I'm hoping by the time I do there will be more FO's.

No comments: