Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Knit Knit Knit

I've been working on the Alien for the last couple of days or not at all as the case was Monday when the pattern vanished without a trace. But it has sinced turned up.

I started this morning a Go-Go Garter Scarf from Stitch N' Bitch by Debbie Stoller out of some op shop wool. It's a purple with some grey and is knitting up really well I can't wait for it to be finished which won't be far since it's about 3/4 of the way through yet.

I had my CSI fix last night, I am highly thrilled I get it twice a week now. CSI: Miami I'm not sure I like as much and this New York well I've only seen one episode so far so we'll reserve judgement on that one.

I'm afraid that's about it for the time being I hope to have something a little more exciting for you soon!

No comments: