I've been tagged! This is a little daunting, this is something I have only seen happen to other people. I have Karen over at The Spinning Goth to thank. Here we go!
1. Total amount of music files on your computer: None at present time, maybe I should update when I've uploaded all my faves off my cd's.
2. The last CD you bought was: The last one? What was the last one? I think it was the So Fresh Presents Songs for Christmas 2004. I haven't bought new music since I don't know when.
3. What is the last song you heard before writing this message? Follow Me by Uncle Cracker.
4. Write down 5 songs you often listen to or that mean a lot to you: Current standing but in no particular order would be.....
1. Strong by Cher - It has been a firm fave since it was first released, I was going through one of my many blah time spaces and it just made me feel better. It was hard to pick one as my Cher album is one of my most listened too.
2. Anything by Madonna - Like Cher above, picking just one is hard but if I had to narrow it down probably Like A Prayer, Rescue Me or What It Feels Like For a Girl.
3. Another anything! Metallica. But picking one? It's a tie between For Whom the Bell Tolls and The Memory Remains.
4. Trouble by Pink - As much as I love the song I love the video even more!
5. Black Leather by Guns N' Roses - I think this needs no explanation especially to anybody who's seen the Bad Ass Knitter shoes!
5. Who will you pass the torch on to (3 people) and why? I'm going to pass it to Amanda, Sharon and Kate to start with because I'd love to know how they'd answer!