Monday, January 31, 2005

I have finished something.......


The Underworld/Buffy/Vampire/soon to be Undead project - the Picot Edge Gauntlet from Vogue's Knit 1 first issue. Posted by Hello

Okay so it's perhaps not showing the (my) Gauntlet to the best, you can't clearly see my picot edge or lacey pattern on the lower half but you get some idea from the magazine photo and yes mine did come out resembling it so I am thrilled. Now all I have to do is start the second one. I finished this first one while watching Pirates of teh Caribbean so I think in all fairness it will have to become the Undead project.

I think this brings me to 2 and 1/2 projects finsihed now. Only 17 and a 1/2 to go. Not bad, not bad. I have decided totreat myself after this diet is over I am going to foray onto the much wondered (by me anyway) about the world of Sari Silk. But there will be plenty of time to decide imbetween now and when I finish.

Only another short one today I'm afraid.

3 comments:

amandazen said...

Hi Suzi-
Good looking Picot Edge Gauntlet!

Happy Knitting!
Amanda

Sharon said...

Love the gauntlet, you will have to take that vogue 1 along to SNB it looks great.

Jennifer Coomer said...

I just started knitting the Gauntlets. I'm only about 6 rows in. I love the feel of this Microspun yarn.