Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Liar! Liar! Pants on Fire!

Last night, I made it about halfway through the Winter Wooly Scarf. I did some more earlier tonight and got within forty rows of finishing and needed to start a new ball and I thought, no, you can wait. I'm already on day two.
I'm hoping to have pictures very soon.....I know, now I'm the liar.

I watched Starsky and Hutch tonight - knitted on. Last night it was Garfield, I liked it but not as much as Starsky and Hutch. What can I say Owen Wilson does things for me that I proably can't say here!

I bought the latest Stephanie Plum novel today, number ten in the series. If you haven't read any I highly reccommend them. They are by Janet Evanovich. Ranger is another man that does things for me - does the fact he's a fictional character make this in some way wrong?

Hmmm, this proably means I should get a hobby. Perhaps lusting after non-fictional characters?

No comments: