Friday, January 21, 2005

No Knit Here.

I got the quick knit scarf out last night and looked at it and thought alot about knitting it but in the end I gave up and went to bed where I finished reading the Vodka Dialogue by Kirsty Brooks. This is the second time I have read it and I still love every bit of it. Unfortunatly nobody knits in it........
Perhaps I should have knitted it while reading it? Nah.

I'm going to do at least a row on the scarf tonight. Once I've picked it up and actually started it's easier to keep going.

I've been wondering if my lack of interest in my projects and the dread to keep going with them once started is perhaps I simply need slightly more challenging projects, not harder, no just a little bit more thought provoking. Something that I have to think about actually doing and figuring out next.

There is a pair of gloves in Vogue's Knit.1 with a fancy edge that look like a step up from my usual project, if I use the black fluffy stuff they can be my Underworld project. I'll have to look at the pattern and give it some serious thought. Maybe they might be just a little bit too hard.

No comments: